Saturday 22 September 2012

Debbie Frank - Astrology




 “A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.”
Frank Zappa


Twitter is an amazingly broad network.  I have met some fantastic and interesting people on my recent journey through the Twitterverse. One such person was Debbie Franks who came to one of my beginners workshops on Twitter.    Following on from that meeting we have been in occasional Twitter contact discussing how difficult Twitter can be, how to manage your time on Twitter etc.   In exchange for some more advice on how to manage her twitter account and how to make the most of Twitter for her and her two businesses  Debbie asked me if I would like to have my astrological chart read.    
 
I will admit that I have always taken astrology with a pinch of salt, believing what will happen will and there isn’t much you can do about it – a sort of fatalist mentality.  What I hadn’t appreciated is how much about your personality and the way you tackle problems and deal with issues is apparently decided by the alignment of the stars at your birth.    I won’t tell everyone here exactly what Debbie said in relation to my stars but I will say that she was extremely accurate – uncannily so, especially since she didn’t know me.  She picked up on issues and things going on in my life that I haven’t discussed with anyone.  She didn’t tell me how to sort out these issues, but she did say that now or the next 14 months would be a good time to do this.  It was a very interesting experience: to have someone dissect your personality from the interplay of the constellations and the interpretation thereof.  

If you want an accurate and informative reading of your astrological stars I would recommend Debbie.  She was frank and no nonsense in her advice and interpretation.  No woolly I see in the future a tall, dark….. etc.  If you look on her website you will see that she has been doing this for a long time and is very well known (something I hadn’t appreciated when I went to see her).  It was for me a very cathartic experience – not something I was expecting at all.     
Debbie also does readings by phone or email.  If you are interested email her on debbie@redthreadagency.com  or look at her website www.debbiefrank.co.uk

Oh, and she is on Twitter as @DebbieRedThread should you want to follow her.  Debbie has other strings to her bow, but that is another story.  


No comments:

Post a Comment